Manager, Quality Assurance
- Establish & improve methods/ procedure for battery production and lab testing facilities.
- Establish systems/ procedure for variance analysis of product & process.
- Implement statistical process control (SPC) techniques for measurement and monitoring of product/ process performance.
- Ensure calibration of monitoring/ measuring devices & standards as per schedule.
- Establish information system on product performance to improve customer satisfaction.
- Analyze other manufacturer battery & benchmark them with RA.
- Review & recommended criterion for up – dating of raw material, product and process standards.
- B.Sc. Engineer (Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Chemical) with good academic background.
- Six to seven years working experience in the area of Quality Assurance or R & D department in a reputed manufacturing/ chemical/ engineering industry.
- Sound knowledge on ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 will be considered as added qualification.
- Candidates' should have excellent computer knowledge & communication skill.
- The position required to stay at Ishwardi EPZ located at Pabna.
The suitable candidate will be offered an attractive package depending on qualifications and experience. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
Eligible candidates are required to apply latest by October 18, 2008