Job Description / Responsibility
- General Conditions:
- CGPA 3.00 & above in the scale of 4.00 or 4.00 and above in the scale of 5.00 will be considered equivalent to 1st division/ class
- CGPA 2.75 to 2.99 in the scale of 4.00 or 3.50 to 3.99 in the scale of 5.00 will be considered equivalent to 2nd division / class.
- CGPA below 2.75 in the scale of 4.00 or below 3.50 in the scale of 5.00 will be considered equivalent to 3rd division/ class
- Age maximum 30 years as on 31-01-2008. No affidavit in respect of age will be acceptable.
- Written test for the post of Sr. Officer & Officer will be help separately and on the same day.
- Emoluments: Consolidated Tk. 20,000/- per month during probation period.
- After successful completion of probation period, the will be confirmed in the respective regular scale of pay of Tk. 11,000-600-20,000/- with other admissible benefits.
- Probation Period: 1 Year
- MBA with minimum CGPA 3.50 out of 4.00 or CA course completed with M.Com
- Candidates having 3rd division/ class in any of the examinations are not eligible to apply.
Additional Job Requirements
- Special Conditions (to be noted carefully):
- Influence / Tadbir / Recommendation / Canvassing in any form will summarily reject the candidature
- Candidate who want to make Banking as career should only apply and should not use the job as step stone
- Computer literacy is a must
- Selected candidates will have to give an undertaking to the effect that he/ she will serve in the Bank for a minimum period of 5 years.
- Proficiency in both Bengali and English is required
- Certificates of different examinations submitted by the candidates to the Bank will be verified from respective institutions and any discrepancy will be criminally prosecuted.
- Departmental candidate and candidates those who are in job elsewhere must apply through proper channel.
- Candidates who will apply for the post of Sr. Officer and Officer, a Demand Draft/ Payment Order for Tk. 200 (Two Hundred) only (non-refundable) issued from any branch of Pubali Bank Limited in favour of Pubali Bank Limited, Head Office, Dhaka will have to be enclosed with the application.
The Daily Shomokal
| Apply Instruction |
Pubali bank Bangladesh limited invites own handwritten applications from bonafide citizens of Bangladesh in plain paper stating full particulars mentioned below along with photocopies of academic certificates/ testimonials mark sheets and 3 recent pp size photographs duly attested.
If you think you are the right person and want to build up your career with Pubali Bank Limited, please apply with confidence in English incorporating the following particulars sequentially: 1. Name, 2. Father’s / Husband’s Name, 3. Mother’s Name, 4. Present address with phone no (if any), 5. Permanent address, 6. Home District, 7. Date of Birth and Age as on 31-01-2009, 8. Sex, 9. Nationality, 10. Educational Qualification in order of S.S.C, H.S.C. and Graduation (a. Name of examination, b. Name of the Institute, c. Year of passing, d. Board / University, e. Division / Class obtained, f. Major Subjects), 11. Computer Knowledge, 12. Other qualifications / experiences, if any, 13. Names & addresses of two referees not related to the candidate. The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in the application as well as on the envelope. Incomplete applications will be rejected outright without any information. Applicant who is not interested to serve anywhere in Bangladesh need not to apply. The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in the application as well as on the envelope. Applications should reach to the General Manager, Pubali Bank Limited. For information please visit our website: www.pubalibankbangla.com
|Application Deadline: February 15, 2009|
| Company Information |
Pubali Bank Limited
Address : Human Resources Division, 26, Dilkusha C/A, Head Office, Dhaka
Business : Commercial Bank