Jobs In IFIC Bank Limited

IFIC BANKInternational Finance Investment and Commerce Bank Limited (IFIC BANK) is a banking company incorporated in the People’s Republic of Bangladesh with limited liability. It was set up at the instance of the Government in 1976 as a joint venture between the Government of Bangladesh and sponsors in the private sector with the objective of working as a finance company within the country and setting up joint venture banks/financial institutions abroad.

Available Jobs In IFIC BANK >>>

2 comments:

  1. My name is SUFIA KHAN. I complete my BBS (Hon's), Accounting in National University. Now I need a good job. In the past I have some experience like that computer skill Office application, Hardware, Internet, E-mail. etc. and now I am working BCSIR. But I am interested a Bank job. please help me. I try to my best. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is MD.SHAHIN UDDIN. I complete my BBS (PASS)and Accounting fainal year in National University. Now I need a good job. In the past I have some experience like that computer skill Office application, Hardware, Internet, E-mail. etc. and now I am working a NGO. But I am interested a Bank job. please help me. I try to my best. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete