Jobs In GMG Airlines

GMG AirlinesGMG Airlines started with a vision, a vision to that was based to bringing innovation and change.

Our growth and our current position in the market is a direct result of the people who work with us and the contribution they make every day. We are very conscious that building and developing a team of experienced and motivated people has been, and will continue to be, key to our success. We proudly value and acknowledge the dedication of our employees.

Whether aviation is your passion, you are looking for a successful and rewarding career, or you want to develop your skills and experience in a dynamic and challenging environment, there could be something great here for you. The GMG Airlines story is a tangible part of the way we work today and the people who work here, enhanced by best practices and world class standards.

View Available Jobs >>

8 comments:

  1. This is Khadezatul And I would like to join The airlines. im the student of ETE in ULAB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello mam/sir my self nafis and i would much obliged to u if iam appritiated in gmg airlines .currently iam working in international calling center.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,I am S.M.Hasanuzzaman Azad.Im studying in B.Sc Civil Engineering in final year n MIST.Im very much interested to engage me in your company.I am very passionate to be a Executive officer.So i need a start with Ur multinational airlines company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello sir i read in MBA programme of university of dhaka of tourism and hospitality management.please give me chance about it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Studing at University of Dhaka at Tourism and Hospitality Mgt.I am eagerly interested to engage me in airlines industry.So I choose GMG first to devote myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi,i am nasrin sultana and i am in ma of accounting.i am very passionate to be a air hostess of gmg airliness.so i need work ur airlines company.

    ReplyDelete
  7. please give me a one chance for my excellent life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi i'm Shamim and i m fully interested in any kinds of airways job.And i have One month experience as a trainee in Sha Amanat International Airport, Chittagong. So i want to build up my carrier in airways. please give me a chance.

    ReplyDelete