Job Description / Responsibility
- Based in our Manufacturing Plant in Chittagong / Rajendrapur you will assist the departmental manager to ensure production output according to the master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of customer orders.
- Expedite operations that delay schedules and alter schedules upon conferring with the concerned to meet unforeseen conditions.
- A Graduate in Textile Technology / Industrial & Production Engineering / Chemical Engineering / M.Sc in Chemistry or Physics
- 2 to 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Two / three years of experience in rotational shift management in a high pressure high volume environment
- Manage the shift activity by following company’s safety norms strictly
- A person having people focus and be a leader
- Achieve production output as per schedule
- Have a great sense of urgency
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent persuasion skills and a go-getter
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
Bdjobs.com Online job posting
|Apply Instruction |
The Company offers excellent career opportunities with most competitive salary and benefits package. If you think you have the necessary drive to succeed, please apply with a recent passport size photograph mentioning location of preference to the Human Resources Director, Coats Bangladesh Ltd., Novo Tower; 270, Tejgaon I / A, Dhaka-1208. PLEASE MARK YOUR ENVELOPE WITH THE POSITION APPLIED FOR.
|Application Deadline: May 22, 2010|
| Company Information |
Coats Bangladesh Ltd.
Address : Novo Tower, 270 Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka - 1208
Web : www.coats.com
Business : Textiles, Industrial and Consumer sewing thread