Prothom Alo Jobs

Prothom Alo JobsAbout Prothom Alo Jobs:

To be the best job portal in the country through the state of art technology and prompt customer care to facilitate relationship between jobseekers and employers, at the same time bringing seminars, job fairs, training sessions for the overall evelopment of the job market in Bangladesh.


Office Address
:

Prothom-alojobs.com
CA Bhaban (4th Floor),
100 Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue,
Karwan Bazar, Dhaka-1215.

Phone: (PABX) 8802-8110081, 8802-8115307-10,
Fax: 8802-9130496,

E-mail: jobs@prothom-alo.info
Web: www.prothom-alojobs.com

3 comments:

  1. hw cn i applyyyyyyyyy fr the job and als know the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear sir
    I am shimul nath.i have completed BBA in finance.i want to full time job in chittagong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I am Md. Abu Yeasin. I have completed MBA in finance. I doing a government job for the last five years in the field of procurement. Along with some local training and workshop I have an overseas training on procurement. Now I am studying in Masters in Procurement and Supply Management in BRAC University.
    Since the career path is not smoother one in my current job, I am looking for switching and want to involve myself in a large organization where i can explore my expertise especially in the field of procurement and supply chain management

    ReplyDelete