No. of Vacancies : 01
Job Description / Responsibility
- Mirror Group is the leading business firm of the country. We have a couple of companies like Mirror Publication, Mirror Media & Production Ltd. Etc. under which we require qualified person for the post of Accounts Executive.
- Job Description / Responsibilities:
- • Prepare various accounting reports - daily, weekly & monthly.
- • Payroll, bills payments etc.
- • Must be able to maintain company accounts, cash and bank transactions, receipt and payment statement, cash and fund flow statement, stock record, trial balance, Profit and Loss account, Tax and VAT management etc.
- • Maintain & preparing all kind of vouchers, cash book, bank book, bill register, general ledger & different registers related to finance & accounts.
- • Preparing, Maintaining & Entering bank related transactions.
- • Preparing Reconciliation Statements related to finance & accounts.
- • Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices and other accounting documents.
- • Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
- • Interact with Internal & External Auditors.
- • Stock register maintenance & stock analysis.
- • Strong and proficient in use of MS office and working experience in accounting software environment.
- • Monitoring store management system.
- • Perform any other task given by the Management.
- Minimum Graduation/ Finance preferably from any reputed University
- 3 to 4 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Relevant experience
Bdjobs.com Online job posting
| Apply Instruction |
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the name of the position in the subject line.
|Application Deadline: March 31, 2011|
| Company Information |
The Weekly Financial Mirror